Partner with us in Prayer
In Philippians 1:3-6, Paul writes: “I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.“
Prayer is fundamental to everything we do at PTI – on this page you can find recent prayer points, as well as some things we would always value prayer for!
Thank God for…
· The visas being granted for our trainers to go to Mozambique.
· The benefit that PTI training is to men such as Paul Koyoa, M and N in Nepal, and how they in turn are using PTI materials to train others.
· That more of PTI’s training is now being done by men like Paul Koyoa, with some assistance by people from the West. We thank God for these growing partnerships.
Please pray for…
· The up-and-coming training in Zambia and Uganda.
· For further training being planned later this year in Nepal and other parts of Asia.
· For training being planned in Thailand for a group of pastors from Myanmar so that they may be able to continue the training in Myanmar themselves.
· For wisdom as we make decisions about the training, we should be doing in 2023.
· For the Lord to provide the necessary resources for more of these pastors to gain this vital training.