Partner with us in Prayer
In Philippians 1:3-6, Paul writes: “I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.“
Prayer is fundamental to everything we do at PTI – on this page you can find recent prayer points, as well as some things we would always value prayer for!
Thank God for…
The training that has taken place over the past two years despite the pandemic. Some has been over Zoom, some has been done by local people in-country and a UK trainer over Zoom, others have been carried out entirely by local people.
· The opportunity PTI has had to hold advisory meetings with contacts in Africa, South Asia and South East Asia. We thank God for the wise advice they have given PTI.
· The clear, structured and helpful way Bill James (Principal of London Seminary and also a Trustee of PTI) chaired these advisory panel meetings.
The easing of the pandemic, which gives us opportunities to travel again and conduct training in-country.
Please pray for…
- The training being planned in twenty locations this year. Some will involve travel to those locations, others will require Zoom connections and people on the ground.
- The arrangements for additional local men to partner with us as trainers in Uganda, India and Myanmar. To enable the training to expand in those locations and wisdom as they train up others.
- Development of the training to make full use of learning by virtual means.
- Please pray for adequate finances over the coming weeks to fund the planned conferences.