Partner with us in Prayer
In Philippians 1:3-6, Paul writes: “I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.”
Prayer is fundamental to everything we do at PTI – on this page you can find recent prayer points, as well as some things we would always value prayer for!
Thank God for…
The conference in Uganda that was able to go ahead with Simon and Gerald teaching on Zoom.
· The new Advisory Panel that has been established under the leadership of Bill James. (Principal of London Seminary). This group will be considering how PTI’s training might be improved and developed so that it is more effective and can be delivered by nationals. The panel includes a number of people who are from the countries where PTI serves.
· The appointment of Anna Grace Bell to the roles of Communications Officer and Ministry Support Manager. Anna Grace will be starting these roles in mid-July. Please pray for her as she takes up these two important roles.
- The participants of the training in Uganda. That they will truly benefit from what they have learned and be strengthened in their ministry.
- The churches to benefit from their pastors being trained. That they will set up local preachers’ groups to encourage one another and that they will identify a small group of potential leaders to be trained in the materials they have received.
- Two conferences being planned to take place in Ghana this July.
- Additional conferences being planned in Uganda and in parts of Asia. Pray that the restrictions due to COVID-19 might soon be lifted so that training conferences might take place.